Friday, April 29, 2011

Nip Tuck v/s Prison Break

In this moment I can´t choose only one Tv show, because I love two!!

They are Nip Tuck and Prison Break, these are my favourite...

First I watched Nip Tuck, many years ago, I was still in school,  and in the fox channel they showed this northamerican series and I loved it from the first time. The story is about two medical doctors, Christian Troy and Sean McNamara, they are plastic surgeons and they have an aesthetic clinic, in this they treat many case where the bioethics plays a important role, for example sometimes they have to operate people that sell drugs, or women obsessed with beauty, or people that violate children...  each episode shows procedures of one or more patients, and it also features the personal and professional lives.
 

Add caption
 The other tv show, Prison break, is northamerican too, I remember my mother brought it home, maybe five years ago. I watched  it, and I didn´t stop watching it to the end all the seasons. It´s about Michael Scofield, he has a brother in prison, his mane is Lincoln Burrons and he was sentenced to death. They are the protagonists of the Tv show.
Michael tries to save Lincoln and take him out of prison, and to achieve this, he plans a escape, but first he steals a bank  to meet his brother in prison.  Scofield, before entering  prison, tattooed on his body all the keys that he thought were neccesary to escape. this is how  this series begins...


Both series are very different, but they are very interesting, you should watch them!!

1 comment:

  1. I like very much Nip/Tuck and Prison Break, but, I prefer Prison break because "Michael Scofield" is a genius.

    See you

    ReplyDelete