Friday, April 8, 2011

Vacations 2011

My vacations I spent with my boyfriend. We went to Buenos Aires and then to Iguazu falls. I loved the place because it is very beautiful, but it´s hotter than here, and it was complicated for us, we had to drink much water for not dehydrating.

We visited the jungle and I could see many animals that I had never seen in Chile. There were many gigant ants, reptils, monkeys in the trees, butterflies in the air with differents colors and sizes, tucans with many colors and others birds.

Then we went to the beach...

The trip was great, I knew many places, cities, nature, other cultures, different foods, typical foods and many people.

I think that this vacations were unforgetable for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nadia, i went to Iguazu too with my classmates of school on 2003!!!
    It's so beautiful! It's true... it captives you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Nadia! Great work! 8 years is a looong time! I'm glad you have found someone you love and enjoy sharing your life with. I know that feeling!!
    See you later!

    ReplyDelete