Friday, April 15, 2011

Is the music very important for me????

Mmmm, I definitely think that it´s something important in life, it's a component that cheers life very much ...

I exactly don´t remember which group was my favourite in my childhood, but I loved Pablito Ruiz when I was a child, but currently I don´t like him. About 2 years ago I went to a party and he sang his new songs, It was very boring!

Nowadays my favourite group is Coldplay, Placebo and Keane, and about singers I like Madonna, Robbie Williams.When they visit Chile to do a concert, I always try to go. I think that these people can´t come usually here, so I have to see them. I remember that I listened to Madonna many years ago, because at home my family listened to her in the 90´s and from this time that I like it. When she was here for the concert of the Hard Candy Album, I had to wait a long time to get a ticket, but the concert was incredible, I couldn't forget it.

In general I think that I prefer pop music, I add Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, and Bob Sinclair to the list, and a different group that I like is Ska-p, my boyfriend influences to me, because he always listens to them, and when they came here we went to see them.

Also I like romantic music like Pablo Herrera, Alberto Plaza, Maná and Alanis Morissette,  amoung others.

The video is my favourite Madonna`s song!

2 comments:

  1. it is a extraordinary and unequalled experience go to a concert, is the best thing human can does. I spent really good and funny times a couple of years ago seeing my favourite band (Iron Maiden), but the next day i had a lot of bruise in my foots and arms...

    I like a song of Pablito Ruiz jajaja but I am embarrassed to say which one is xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. My opinion about concerts changed so radically when I went to one! I went to see The Cranberries and I love the experience, was amazing how it maked me feel...

    ReplyDelete