Friday, May 13, 2011

My favourite piece of technology...

Nowadays, I love my I pod, it´s the best!!!
 
Before I was very happy with my MP3, it had all that I needed, like music, voice record and games. I used it many years, maybe five years, but when I knew the iPod touch, it was great, my life changed because it has many things that I can do. The principal is listening to music.
Also I can play games, use internet, check my mail, take photograph, record videos, talk with people that have ipod or iphone, and a lot of things more. To get new applications, I had to create an account on Itunes, and then I can download all the applications that I want, some of these are free but there are others that I have to pay for.

My I pod was a Christmas gift, my boyfriend decided to give it to me because he knew that the first time I saw it, I loved it. I have it from December, and I use it every day, and many times in the day because I usually check my e-mail, see the time, or listen to music. I think it is very similar to my cell phone, but the things that I can do with my ipod are more useful and entertaining.

I like to listen to music very much with this because it has hundreds of songs, and I can do many lists and select the songs that I want to listen to.

2 comments:

  1. I love listen to music, specially when I'm on my way to home. I don't want to update my mp3 because I'm afraid someone steal it from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always wanted to have one....give to me please!!!!xd

    Someday i will have one..i promise!!

    bye

    ReplyDelete